Mind Body Business
Mind Body and Business is a joint initiative by the Public Health Agency, in conjunction with Ards and North Down Borough Council that aims to benefit you, your business and your employees.
By accessing this new resource you can improve the health of your business and your employees.
Making your business healthy will:
- Increase creativity and productivity of your workforce
- Engage and motivate your workplace to maximise performance and keep the best employees
- Help you to keep up with the competition and enhance your business image
- Enable you to reduce absence rates Access information to improve the health and well being of your staff
- Decrease the number of accidents and legal claims
For further information contact: Jennifer Parkinson or Sarah Kinnear on 0300 013 3333.
A list of our partners actively involved in Mind Body Business are found on the left hand side of this page.
*Please Note: Membership of the Mind Body Business Partnership is limited to publicly funded bodies and information displayed on this site must come from 'not for profit' bodies.